Change lives with us!
As a Care Assistant in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and Fife, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services required.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Apply now and you can start within a week!