As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Our Kirkcaldy branch are siuated in Carlyle House, just a short distance from Kirkcaldy train station
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting Care Assistants to deliver caring support in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and Fife.
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from high street retailers
Join us, and manage your own workload via our HealthForceGo app and have the option to make the most of Flexi Pay, our same day pay feature that allows you to be paid for completed shifts within a matter of hours!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.