Do you enjoy caring for other people? Join us now!
As a Care Assistant in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and Fife, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You will work alongside a team of health and social care workers delivering the best possible care. Your varying duties will include tasks like assisting service users with personal care, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free uniform and PVG check
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Use Flexi Pay!
You can get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays)! All managed through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
Do you meet the requirements?
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience and commit to be SSSC registered.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.