Are you a carer looking to take the next step in your career?
As a Care Assistant in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and Fife, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care taks, meal preparation, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
Since our first launch, 24 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free uniform and PVG check
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
This role requires
You'll have at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.