Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and Fife, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will include assisting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
About your profile
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff can benefit from instantly accessing an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Apply now and you can start working within a week!