You will be joining our Lincoln team which is located in Sadler Road in Lincoln, just off the A46.
Are you a carer wanting to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Grimsby and the surrounding areas of Lincolnshire.
As a Care Assistant, you will be working with our service users and ensuring that they receive high quality care at all times. You will be providing assistance with personal care, clinical requirements, meal preparation, washing, dressing, integration activities within the local community and any other services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Flexi Pay feature!
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that enables you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours with different shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free tailored training programs earned through credits as you work
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with discounts to choose from
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your clinical experience
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!