Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience, do want you join us?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking competent Care Assistants to work in and around Grimsby and the surrounding areas of Lincolnshire.
What's the role
As a Newcross Carer, you will be assisting our residents with life-enhancing day-to-day activities, helping with personal care, aiding their clinical needs and supporting them with their development.
You will be joining our Lincoln team which is located in Sadler Road in Lincoln, just off the A46.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your clinical experience
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible hours across a myriad of shifts
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from high street shops
'Same day pay' app feature
Flexi Pay app feature will allow you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Begin your application:
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
Our successful candidates will have the chance to study a comprehensive range of free specialist training programmes, earned through credits as they work.
Click apply today!
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!