We want carers like you to join our team!
As a Care Assistant in Haddington, Tranent, Musselburgh, Gullane, North Berwich, Longniddry, Garvald and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, washing, social activities and any other services required. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care workers and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Flexi Pay is an app feature that enables our healthcare staff to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support