Take the next best step in your healthcare career!
As a Care Assistant in Haddington, Tranent, Musselburgh, Gullane, North Berwich, Longniddry, Garvald and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like-minded individuals.
With Flexi Pay, you will have the chance to receive an instant advance of up to 50% of your completed shifts' value. Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, to get this unique perk. Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
Discover exculsive Newcross Perks
- A competitive remuneration of up to £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Free PVG and uniform
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and be ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.