Care Assistants are valued greatly at Newcross Healthcare!
Join us now, as we are on the lookout for exceptional Care Assistants in Hereford, Monmouth and the surrounding areas. You'll be a true team player, working alongside a dedicated group of health and social care workers to ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Working with Newcross comes with plenty of training and personal development opportunities, as well as other exclusive perks!
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
With this unique benefit, you can get instant access to up to 50% of the value of current shifts. Simply by submitting timesheets on our innovative app, HealthForceGo. It also includes weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll need
As an experienced caregiver with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years, you will pride yourself in giving exceptional care to those in need. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care training. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. Besides quality care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise during every shift.
Employees can pick up shifts and access helpful features with our HealthForceGo app. So, access to a smart device with an internet connection is essential for this role.