As a Care Assistant in Hereford, Monmouth and the surround, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must.
You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team. We'll expect you to deliver the same standard of care that you'd want for a loved one to receive, and for you to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for.
Joining us has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of over 9,000 healthcare professionals.
At Newcross, we reward our health and social care staff for their fantastic work. Here's what you'd get:
- An hourly rate of up to £13.29, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
Flexi Pay - Our healthcare staff is able to choose when they get paid through our HealthForceGo® app Flexi Pay. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through the app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Want to get started? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours with our Fast Track Recruitment.