Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for compassionate and dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living across Hereford, Monmouth and the surrounding areas.
* Assisting our users with personal care activities, clinical needs and social requirements
* Encouraging the well-being, quality of life and independence of our residents.
* Participating in cleaning activities which may include making beds or tidying communal rooms.
In return you will get:
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Flexible hours throughout weekday, night and weekend shifts
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
This role requires:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Employee perks scheme that will provide you with 30,000 discounts in major UK retailers.
* A unique flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
* Video calling technology that enables you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
The Hereford Branch
Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre. We cover a wide area of Herefordshire, offering shifts from Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye up to Leominster and Bromyard.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.