Do you have a passion for caring? Then we want you!
As a Care Assistant in Kendal and the surroundings, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. Your duties will vary, including aiding service users with social integration activities, personal care tasks, eating and drinking, clinical needs, making up beds and any additional services needed.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
With Flexi Pay, you can immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you submit your timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays included!
- A competitive remuneration of up to £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free DBS and uniform
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK. Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care is a must.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.