Are you a care assistant looking for a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Stourbridge and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will make sure that our service users receive consistent high-quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of providing care to service users living with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
Newcross has an exclusive app feature that allows our healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your Worcester team
Our local branch is located at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.