Are you proud to care?
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Stourbridge and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care tasks, dressing, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay is an innovative HealthForceGo® app feature that enables you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £13.29 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments