Do you want to change someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Stourbridge and the surrounding areas.
It is highly desirable that applicants have prior experience of caring for service users with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
As a Care Assistant, you have the opportunity to make a difference!
You will be working closely with our service users ensuring that they receive dedicated care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. Tasks that you will be assisting with include personal care, clinical needs, daily living activities, social integration activities and any additional services required.
What is our Flexi Pay feature?
Our Flexi Pay feature with our HealthForceGo® app feature enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts wihin the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our local branch is located at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift to choose from
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive free training programs through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact
Join us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.