Are you a passionate caregiver? We need people like you!
As a Care Assistant in King's Lynn, Wisbech, Heacham, Hunstanton, Downham Market and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
With us, you are in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app, and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
Essential skills needed
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people and growing.