Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Kirkcaldy and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You'll provide outstanding care to service users and assisting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities, making up beds, meal preparation and any other services needed. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
What we require
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Our Flexi Pay feature gives healthcare staff the opportunity to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!