Apply today and join a team that cares about you!
As a Care Assistant in Kirkcaldy and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, eager to change the life's of our service. You will work alongside a team or health and social workers, with your main responsibilities including supporting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
We offer you the flexibility of choosing your own hours so you can balance your work life alongside your busy lifestyle. As well as this, we offer ongoing clinical training and support throughout your time with us.
Requirements at Newcross
We know you love caring for others, but on top of this we require you to have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years in the UK and you will have to be SSSC registered or commit to registering. You will also need experience in moving and handling and personal care.
You will have to be a bubbly person with excellent people's skills, and build meaningful, lasting relationships with everyone you work with.
The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You must have access to a smartphone device with internet, and access to a vehicle is desirable but not essential.
What we offer you
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free uniform and PVG check
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.