This could be the perfect position for you!
As a Care Assistant in Kirkcaldy and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You'll be responsible for supporting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
What is Flexi Pay?
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
In return you'll get
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free uniform and PVG check
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it