Working for Newcross is more than just a job
As a Care Assistant in Kirkcaldy and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, supporting with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, washing, social activities and any other services required.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, enables healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.