Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Up to £12.94/hr
A truly flexible and unique career in careAs a Care Assistant in Leeds and the surrounds, you’ll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll provide support with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities, meal preparation and any other services required. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we’ll do the rest.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that enables you to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Does this sound like you?
You’ll be confident in your abilities as a carer and be ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and you can start within a week!