Looking for a Care Assistant role that offers you more flexibility?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for dedicated Care Assistants in Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells and the surrounding areas. You'll be a compassionate and skilled caregiver looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments near you. You'll be part of a supportive health and social care team, with varying duties that will include following care plans, supporting service users with socialising and preparing meals.
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, you can get immediate access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts after completing them. All managed through our handy app, HealthForceGo (available weekends and bank holidays too)!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
You'll have an abundance of skills and knowledge, with a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience from the past 3 years. Moving and handling and personal care training is also needed. In addition to your professional experience, we'll ask you to provide examples of how you share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is mandatory. Having a car would be beneficial.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and becoming part of a large, supportive community of over 9,500 people.