You will find our Lincoln branch at Sadler Road, only a short distance from the A46.
Join our team now!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Lincoln and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive dedicated care to our service users with a variety of important daily living tasks. You will assist them with personal care, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
Flexi Pay is a 'same day pay' service allowing you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible hours available with weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your clinical experience
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on the mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours to choose from
- Flexi Pay - Up to 50% of the value of your shift
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive free training programs, broadening your clinical knowledge
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.