Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for compassionate Care Assistants to offer person-centred care and support to our service users living in Lincoln and the surrounds.
Your responsibilities will consist of providing everyday care to our service users, helping them with their daily needs whilst upholding our philosophy of care.
You will also communicate with our clients and their families, building strong relationships.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your clinical experience
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on the mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* Flexi Pay feature app which provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
* Perks at Work: Employee discount scheme offering 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores.
* Flexible shifts - Pick your hours to fit in around you, work as little or as much as you choose.
* Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
You will find our Lincoln branch at Sadler Road, only a short distance from the A46.
Start your application today!
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.