Join us today and help give back to your community!
As a Care Assistant in Lincoln and the surrounds, you will be in charge of looking after our service users by aiding with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. In addition, you will work with and support a team of health and social care professionals to provide the best possible care you can in every shift. To thank you for all your hard work, we offer a benefits package along with ongoing clinical training to help you make the most out of your chosen career.
Advantages at Newcross.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free DBS and uniform
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Benefit from Flexi Pay
With Flexi Pay, you can get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays)! All managed through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care as well as a real people's person.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.