Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Littlehampton, Arundel, Angmering and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include aiding our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Healthcare staff can choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and Flexi Pay will enable them to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid care experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Apply today and you can start within a week!