Are you looking for a flexible, inclusive employer with shifts that fit around you?
Whether you're busy with family, caring for a family member or have other commitments in your spare time, working at Newcross can fit around your schedule.
As a Care Assistant in Littlehampton, Arundel, Angmering and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Free DBS and uniform
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt. You'll have experience in moving and handling and personal care.
We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our instant pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo - including bank holidays and weekends