Are you a carer looking to change someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Malvern, Evesham, Pershore, Droitwich, Worcester and the surrounding towns.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of caring for service users that are living with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will provide care to our service users with a variety of important daily living tasks. You will provide assistance with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services required.
It is highly desirable that you have prior experience of providing care and support to service users living with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
Our innovative Flexi Pay app feature enables healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why join us?
- Flexible hours with different shifts on offer
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers within the UK
- Specialised training programs free through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Worcester branch is located at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.