Make a change to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Malvern, Evesham, Pershore, Droitwich, Worcester and the surrounding towns.
Our ideal applicants will have previous experience of caring for service users with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
Healthcare staff have the chance to choose when they want to get paid through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to assist our service users with a variety of different important tasks. These vary but include personal care, washing, toileting, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
You will benefit from our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home!
Worcester branch is located at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport.
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Perks at Work scheme with various discounts to choose from
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Join us today and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.