Help us make a difference!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in Malvern, Evesham, Pershore, Droitwich, Worcester and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with a variety of daily living activities. These will include making up beds, personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed.
Flexi Pay gives you the freedom to choose when you want to get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £13.29, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
What do we need?
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.