Join our friendly healthcare team today!
As a Care Assistant in Malvern, Evesham, Pershore, Droitwich, Worcester and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. Your various duties will include assisting service users with their food and drink, personal care tasks and providing support with social integration activities.
Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive health and social care team, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day.
What you'll get in return
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Free DBS and uniform
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
The wait for payday is over! Flexi Pay gives you the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you submit your timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays are included.
Ready to apply?
You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK, plus experience in moving and handling and personal care. With your fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement. You'll need access to a smart device with working internet to pick up shifts via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.