Help us make a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Manchester, Ashton-under-Lyne and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester, you will ensure that our service users receive dedicated care and support at all times. Your duties will vary and will include supporting with personal care tasks, washing, dressing, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay gives you instant access to an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts through our innovative HealthForceGo® app (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks will include
- An hourly rate of up to £12.18, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Video interviewing
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
If you'd like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, working in a supportive environment, then Newcross is the place for you.
Apply now to join our exclusive team!