Vulnerable people in your local community need you. Can you help?
As a Care Assistant in Warsop, Chesterfield, Retford, Mansfield and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people as part of a team of health and social care workers in a range of establishments in your area. Your duties will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills along the way.
There a variety of days and night shifts available with up to 40 hours a week of work.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. Access to a vehicle is desirable.
You can choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support