Care Assistant Meds trained
As a Care Assistant in Leeds and the surrounds, you’ll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be meds trained and comfortable helping with personal care tasks, clinical needs, washing, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You’ll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you’ll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You’ll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You’ll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You’ll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our innovative HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
Apply now and you can start within a week!