Are you ready to get in the driver's seat of your career in care?
As a Care Assistant in Nottingham and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team of health and social care workers to support our service users with a range of daily living activities. These will include personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Take advantage of
- A competitive remuneration of £12.49 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to choose when they get paid. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.