Are you looking to enhance your care career?
As a Care Assistant in Nottingham and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for aiding service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community of health and social care workers.
What you'll gain
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
With a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. Experience of moving and handling and personal care is required. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.
You choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.