You will be able to find your local Nottingham branch at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
People like you can make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Long Eaton, Ilkeston, Nottingham city centre, Gamston, Wollaton, Heanor, Arnold, Bingham, Southwell and the surrounding areas of Nottingham.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive excellent care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Flexible hours available with a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available throughout a variety of national retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Our 'same day pay' service allows healthcare staff to receive up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Broaden your skill set!
Work with us and enjoy having the opportunity to develop your skill set with a broad range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover various topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development available through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.