We want carers like you to join us!As a Care Assistant in Nottingham and the surrounds, you’ll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing dedicated support to our service users and aiding them with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. No two days will be the same, and you’ll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you’ve demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We’ll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! You can gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through this app feature.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support