A truly flexible and unique career in care
A care career with Newcross offers you a unique opportunity to balance work around your busy life. Even better still, you'll be able to receive instant pay for the work you do. Sound good? Then read on.
As a Care Assistant in Oxford and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for aiding our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
Healthcare staff have the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
What you'll need
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.