You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
We want carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Oxford and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with various needs and requirements. You will provide assistance with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our healthcare staff have the opportunity to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Work with us!
- Flexible hours available with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- Free specialised training programs covering various topics and all earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.