Do you have a passion for care? Check out our exciting new role!
At Newcross, we are currently recruiting a Care Assistant to join our team in Oxford and the surrounding areas. In this role, you'll be working alongside health and social care professionals to enable our service users to make the most out of every day. Your duties will vary, including aiding service users with clinical needs, personal care and assisting them with daily tasks such as eating and socialising.
This role provides you with a chance to build great connections with service users, their families and your healthcare team. You'll have plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and take your career in whichever direction you desire.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
No more waiting for payday! Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your current shifts when you submit your timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Flexi Pay is also available on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. You'll need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts via the HealthForceGo app. The right to work in the UK is a must.
We'll also ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.