Join Newcross today for a rewarding career in healthcare!
As a Care Assistant in Oxford and the surrounding areas, you'll love the variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. Your varying duties will include assisting service users with social activities, meal preparation, and following care plans.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and become part of a supportive community of like-minded health and social care professionals.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! All managed through our handy app, HealthForceGo, when you submit your timesheets.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, plus relevant moving and handling and personal care experience. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. You'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver and must be able to show that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company using innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.