Do you want to form part of a team that makes a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Perth and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be assisting our service users with personal care tasks, daily living activities, making up beds, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services required. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care workers and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.66 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available/Take your pick of shifts that work around your lifestyle
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff is able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start working with us within a week!