Take the next best step in your healthcare career today!
As a Care Assistant in Peterborough, Stamford, Bourne, Oundle, Corby, Spalding and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be aiding our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Essential skills needed
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Apply now, and you can start within a week!