Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Newcross Healthcare are offering flexible vacancies to professional and dedicated Care Assistants who will become part of our Chichester branch, just a 5-minute walk from Chichester Station. We're also recruiting around the local areas such as Petersfield, Petworth, Midhurst and Storrington.
Find out more about the role
As Newcross Care Assistant, you will assist elderly, recovering, or disabled clients with the activities of everyday living and will provide support and companionship to clients and help them handle day-to-day self-care, such as toileting and hygiene. The ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
Same Day Pay
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
Training and Development Opportunities
By applying for this position, you'll be enrolled in free training programmes! These will provide multiple opportunities to develop your skills and learn new things about the Healthcare Industry.
You can have access to programmes such as Dementia Care, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton and Basic Life Support. Developing your skills is a great way to learn more about the business and helps you to see the difference that you're making every day. These programmes are provided by Newcross and are earned through credits as you work.
We have various opportunities available for staff to study towards a wide range of National vocational qualifications (NVS/SVQ).
Requirements For the Role
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience within the last 3 years - this includes experience working in a care environment
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Certification in a Practical Moving and Handling Course in the last 12 months
- Referee contact details for your current place of work. This includes a Management reference who can comment on your clinical ability
- Contact details for all employment in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent positions
- Access to a smart phone with internet access to submit your time sheets via the App. Preferably iPhone 5s or later, an iPad or iPod that's compatible with IOS 8.0 or later. Alternatively, an Android device with a 4.3 operating system or later.
- Access to your own vehicle is preferable but not mandatory
Perks of Newcross
- As well as the benefits below, we offer all of our Healthcare staff a permanent contract with hours to suit your lifestyle!
- The salary we're offering is up to £14.12 per hour, including weekends & bank holidays
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free DBS Check and free uniform
- Refer a Friend and earn £500 per successful referral
- Smart phone App to enable bookings, payslips, shift work and availability
- Training support and over 200 courses are available to ensure you have the opportunity to evolve in your role, if you wish to learn new skills
Our Chichester Branch has provided local opportunities for Healthcare professionals across the surrounding areas. A short walk from the Chichester Train Station, located on 62-63 South Street is a prime location to start a new career.
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call if you like! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.