We want you to join us!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in Pitlochry and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. Experience of moving and handling clients and personal care are a must.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Why join us?
We like to reward our fantastic care staff for their hard work and dedication. We appreciate every member of our team. Here's what we'll offer you:
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
- If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you.
Flexi Pay app feature giving you an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift. (Includes weekends and bank holidays).