Porthmadog, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Up to £13.19/hr
We want carers like you to join us!As a Care Assistant in Porthmadog, Pwhelli, Bangor and the surrounds, you’ll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be responsible for supporting our service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we’ll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the choice to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
You’ll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience of moving and handling and personal care. We’ll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.