Are you ready to play your part in the national caregiving effort?
As a Care Assistant in Porthmadog, Pwhelli, Bangor and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way.
Here's what you'll need
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team. We'll expect you to deliver the same standard of care that you'd want for a loved one to receive, and for you to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for.
To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Access instant pay with Flexi Pay
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage immediately after finishing your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!