Join a team of caring individuals like yourself!
As a Care Assistant in Porthmadog, Pwhelli, Bangor, and the surrounding areas, you will be working alongside a group of health and social care workers, looking to give the best possible care to our service users.
This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans, and getting them involved in social activities. You will form part of a team and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
What you'll need
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
A smartphone device with internet is required, and a vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Perks of the role
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Free DBS and Uniform
- Face to face and telephone counseling for mental health support when you need it.
With Flexi Pay, you have the choice to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!